Monday, August 6, 2012


Whats up everybody?! How is everyone doing? I hope to hear from many of you. Things are going great here in Kingston though. I love serving here. We are working with many awesome investigators, and we have been teaching some awesome lessons. My companion Elder Conder is awesome. Everything is just going really well right now. 

Yesterday, we had probably the most spiritual lesson I have ever experienced on my mission. We were teaching the Husband of a member who was baptized by grandpa a long time ago. We even visited them when we came to Jamaica as a family about 12 years ago. Her husband has been putting off baptism for a long time now. In the lesson, we taught and testified to him. The spirit was so strongly there. It was indescribable. We invited him to be baptized. He almost committed, but wanted to pray about it, so we will be going back to their house tonight to hear the answer to his prayer. My writing cannot describe the lesson. Im sorry my writing is so inadequate at this moment. It is hard for me to express my feelings. I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ and that this Church is true. The Holy Spirit has borne this to my soul many times and I cannot deny it. Love you all

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment