Tuesday, August 28, 2012


Hey Everybody! things are going really well here in Kingston. This past
week has been a little slow, but we pushed through it and are working hard.
Our investigators are still doing well, hopefully we will have some
baptisms really soon. I still love serving with my Companion Elder Gurr we
get a long well and time is flying by really fast... which i dont know if
that is a good thing haha. But I really do love it here. Glad to hear you
are all doing well in school and such. It feels like school barely started
from last year. But the mission is awesome. One of the greatest blessings
that I have received from my mission is learning to recognize and follow
the promptings of the Spirit. What a great blessing that we as members of
the Church have to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost as long as we
are worthy. One thing that I have been reflecting on this last week is the
importance of standing in Holy Places. It is so important that we only go
places where the Spirit can be. If we go anywhere where the Spirit cannot
be, we are in danger. The Spirit is available to protect and guide us. If
we are doing things or are in places where the Spirit cannot be, we are
placing ourselves in situations where we can be harmed both physically and
spiritually, and we can easily fall. It is essential that we stand in Holy
Places! I love my mission, and I love this gospel. I know it is true. I
know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. May we all stand in Holy
Places. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love you all,
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment