Tuesday, July 3, 2012


Hey everyone! hows it going? everything is going well here. this week has been quite crazy and enjoyable indeed. As most of you know,  I was transferred on Wednesday to kingston as a zone leader. When we got to the spanish town branch for transfers, to my surprise they told me that I was going to drive the missionaries in my zone to their areas which consisted of the areas of Yallas and Portmore. The thing that was crazy was that the car that i drove was a stick shift, which i haven't really driven before. But the Lord always provides a way so I was blessed and was able to drive the missionaries through kingston to their areas in safety. Another thing about Jamaica, is that they drive very crazily and they drive on the opposite side of the road. So that was quite an adventure indeed. I love this area though. The members are awesome, and the branch that i am serving in is very large compared to my other areas. My companion's name is Elder Conder, and we get along very well so i am excited to be serving with him. This week, I was really focused on serving the Lord with all of my Heart and mind. As we truly submit our wills to the Lords will, miracles occur. Well I love my mission, I love the Lord and I love serving here. I know this Church is true and I know that Jesus is the Christ and that God lives. Love you all.

Elder Nugent
Peace and Blessings
Pictures will come next week

No comments:

Post a Comment