Wednesday, June 27, 2012


What is up Everybody? How is everyone doing? I am doing quite excellent here in my last week in Mandeville. I just found out two days ago that I am being transferred to Kingston on Wednesday where I will be a zone leader... and i will be driving. haha. I will definitely be sad to miss Mandeville. I have grown close to a lot of the members here and i will be sad to leave some of our investigators. This past week has been pretty good. on Friday we hosted a branch movie night, and there were several people in attendance, so it turned out pretty well. Our investigator didn't end up getting baptised yesterday because he is 16, and he needs his parents permission for baptism. At first, his mom was completely fine with him being baptised, but then his father, who lives in Germany found out and pretty much turned our investigators entire family against him. So for the past week we have been hoping and praying that he would be able to still get permission from his mom. And, on Saturday, his mother finally decided to give him permission, so he should be getting baptised this coming sunday. I will most likely have to miss the baptism because i will be in kingston, but i am so happy that everything will be able to work out for him. It was definitely a miracle from the Lord. I have definitely enjoyed serving here in cool cool mandeville as people call it. I have learned a lot from being here and from training Elder Olson. I am looking forward to being in Kingston it should be a whole other adventure haha. I definitely know that this Church is true and that the Book of Mormon truly is scripture from God, and the keystone to our religion. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and that we are all children of God, and that he loves and cares for us. I love serving my mission. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else than right here. I love and miss you all still as always haha

Love,
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment