Wednesday, July 18, 2012


Hey! hows it going everyone?! everything is going really well here. this past week has been awesome. to kind of switch things up this week, I am going to post something that we did each day of the week last week:

Monday: Preparation day. we purchased about 100 bananas for about 5 dollars. 
Tuesday: taught the gospel we had some awesome lessons. We also had an excellent zone conference
Wednesday: we went to Yallas to help the missionaries in that area to get more dedicated to the work. 
Thursday: We returned from Yallas and had an awesome day proselyting. We met many cool people, we are increasing our teaching pool
Friday: We had super planning for about 3 hours. We had brownies for lunch. We flooded the kitchen floor with the washing machine. We returned to Yallas, and had a very spiritual lesson with the missionaries there. 
Saturday: We had another awesome day teaching the gospel. I am loving life
Sunday: We had chruch, and taught even more excellent lessons. 

We are working with a way cool investigator named nicole. Hopefully she will be able to be baptized. She has a baptism date of Aug. 18. She is doing awesome. 

This week has been great. I love serving out here in Kingston. Elder Conder and I get along very well. We are doing work in the area, and we are teaching many, many prepared people, about ready to receive the gospel.

I love my mission, I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that he lives. I love and miss all of you back home.

Love,
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment