Monday, July 9, 2012





Hello Everybody! How is everyone doing? I am doing quite excellent at the moment in Kingston. I love serving here. This past week has gone by really well and really fast. Currently I am serving with Elder Conder, we get along really well, so I hope we are able to be companions for a long time. The branch here is AWESOME there are probably about 70 people that come to church each week, and we get fed just about every day, so I can't ask for much better than that haha. Currently we are working with some really cool investigators that we recently met. A lot of them seem very interested and are really nice people, so I am excited to help them learn about the restored gospel. We are constantly on the lookout to find more people to teach though. Being a zone leader has been good. It gets really busy though because we have to carry a full proselyting load while also helping the other areas in our zone. I have definitely learned a lot from it already. I love how in life, if we make the correct choices we can constantly progress and become better and better. To be damned would be miserable. We need to ensure that we are always progressing each and every day. Always taking steps forward, and never taking any steps back. As Elder Conder says progression is perfection. Just looking back at my life, there have been so many times where I wasted time, when I could have been using that time to better myself in some way or another. We need to constantly look back and evaluate our lives, our dreams, our goals, and our expectations, to find what really matters most, and to ensure that we are always working to move forward. I love my mission. It is a period of time where super-growth occurs. I love my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who makes eternal progression possible. I love all of you back home. I know that God lives and that Jesus is the Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

Love you all, 
p.s. hope you enjoy the pictures. there are more, but just not enough time to upload all of them. they are of me with investigators, and members, and such. oh and you can buy a bag of mangoes like I'm holding up in the picture for about 50 cents here hahaha. livin in Jamaica.... 

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment