Monday, April 23, 2012


Hello Everybody, Long time no talk. sorry this email has to be pretty short, i just came back from the beach with my zone. Things are going well here in Mandeville my companion and I are getting along well. It is a little bit different training, because my companion looks at everything that I do and I am constantly teaching so I have to be at the top of my game, which I always strive to do anyways, but it just puts the pressure on a little bit more. This week I was also called to be a district leader so I will have to teach district meeting every week which i am excited to do because i always find that i learn much more when i teach others. Our investigators here are doing well though. We now have 7 investigators who have a baptism date. We should be baptizing a man in about 2 weeks. There is a really cool story about how he finally comitted to baptism, but that will have to be shared next time due to lack of time. But i am doing well here. we are working hard and staying busy. Next week i will also send some pretty sweet pictures. But I just want to let all of you know that I know this church is true. I am so thankful to be serving a mission and I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that we have a true prophet on the earth today. And we are so blessed to be living in this day and time. Well I hope to hear from you all very soon. I love and miss you all

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment