Tuesday, September 11, 2012






Things are going really well here in Kingston as usual. This past week we have found many new people to teach, so we are in the process of teaching some new people. It has been great working with part member families as well. Time has certainly been flying by too fast. I have really developed a love for the people here. And sharing the gospel is just awesome. Sorry this email is short. I will be attatching a lot of pictures with it to make up for the lack of writing. Not too much out of the ordinary has happened this week. But this past week I have been thinking a little about the Title of Liberty in Alma 46 I believe. In it, Captain Moroni writes all that is important to him, and he holds it up and lets everyone know the things that he values and holds dear, and he is willing to defend them to the death. That is how we should be. We shouldn't be afraid or hesitant to let others know what we believe, but we should let everyone know our standards and values and we should be willing to defend them even until death. I know that this Gospel is true and that God lives. I love you all.

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment