Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Wah tah goh wan! I am doing well here in mandeville! TIme has been FLYING by it is already almost the end of the transfer. I cant believe ive been here for 5 weeks already. The work is going pretty good here. My companion and i are working really hard, and we have a couple of families that we are able to teach so i am grateful for that. I love teaching families because the gospel will have a huge impact on their whole family unit for the rest of their lives. I love being out here. The work is definitely different then when i was in May Pen though so i am still getting use to it. I love visiting members of the branch in all of the branches that i have served in. There is a definite difference in families who accept the gospel and those who do not. There is almost a night and day difference. Those families who are living the gospel are so much happier, their homes are filled with love and the Spirit. Places where I go where individuals and families have not accepted or are living the gospel are much darker and depressed. It is crazy to see how much of a difference the gospel makes in peoples lives. This week I have been thinking about the influence that every individual has on the lives of those around them. In our lives, many of our actions not only affect ourselves but also those around us. Many of our actions help to either raise people up and bring them closer to God and happiness, or bring people down and away from God and into misery. As i was thinking about this, i was thinking about all the times where I have set a bad example for others, so I would just like to apologize to everyone for the bad examples that I have set in my life. I promise i will try to do and be better. I love missionary work it is tough, but it is worth it. I love all of you back home as well. thank you for all of your prayers and support.

Love
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment