Friday, March 1, 2013


Hello everyone! hope you are all doing well. I am doing very well on this side of the world. This past week has been good. Nothing too crazy has happened, but it has been another great week in JA. On Monday, I completed the Margarittaville challenge again for the fourth time. The challenge was a 2lb burger, fries, and a pickle in under 15 min. and it is free. I just love getting free meals I guess haha. Our investigators are doing well also. We are working with a couple of really cool ones, and we are meeting new investigators almost every day. Time is flying by way too fast. I feel like each week is a day. It is crazy. This past week, I have been thinking a lot about the great things that our Heavenly Father has done for us. We are so blessed to know that we have a kind and loving Heavenly Father, who loves us and looks out for us. I have felt His love many times in my life. I have felt forgivness that comes through His Son Jesus Christ. This week, I have tried to become more greatful for the great things that the Lord has done for me, and I have seen a huge difference in my days. I challenge all of you back home to be more concious of the great things that the Lord has done in your lives. Love you all,
 
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment