Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey everyone! Greetings from Kingston Jamaica yet again. I know I have said this many times before, but it is crazy how fast the time is slipping away from me. This week I begin my last transfer... Well, this past week has been excellent. My companion Elder Faumui and I have been a part of some really powerful lessons, our investigators are progressing wonderfully, and we are still being led to more and more elect people. It is amazing to see how fast the church will be growing here in Kingston very shortly. This past Sunday, 7 of our investigators came to church again, and they all loved it. We also had the privilege of teaching two lessons with Elder Gamiette of the Area Seventy. Today, we met a man that was led to the mission office, because he wants to start following God completely in his life. We taught him about the restoration, and he agreed to be baptized on the 21 of September. I am learning more and more everyday that this is the Lord's work. I know that the people we are teaching were led to us by God, and that we didn't just find them on our own. It is amazing to see how aware of us our Heavenly Father truly is. It is difficult for me to write about all of the miracles we are experiencing, because we have been experiencing so many. I know that this work is true. Well, this upcoming week is transfer week, so we are getting ready for 13 additional missionaries, so we are excited about that. I love you all,

Elder Nugent  

No comments:

Post a Comment