Friday, August 9, 2013

Dear friends, family, readers, etc.
 
This has been another very eventful/crazy week, but it has been a good week though. Sorry i won't have much time to email again today though. I will be flying to nassau bahamas in a couple of hours to do a zone conference so we will need to go to the airport soon. I don't know where to even start with how this week went. Let me just put down a couple of thoughts. well, this week we had 2 emergency transfers that we had to conduct, we had 2 sessions of zone conference, our water ran out twice, we had transfer meetings, and we are house hunting. Next transfer we will be gaining 14 missionaries and only losing 2, so we need to prepare to open a lot of new areas. Despite all of the craziness of the week, and trust me it was probably the craziest week of my mission, it was awesome to see how mercifull the Lord has been to us. I haven't been in my area much at all. In fact we have only had maybe 1 full proselyting day, yet the Lord has been leading some very prepared people to us, and us to them. Not only are the people the Lord is leading to us prepared, but they are also the kinds of investigators who will contribute to a Stake. I can definitely see how the Lord is preparing Jamaica for a Stake. Miracles are already occuring. The work is hastening here. One thing I have noticed is when the Lord requires much of us, we are always able to see his hand in great abundance as we rely on Him. It is just awesome. Well time is winding down. It is weird that this is my last round of zone conferences of my mission. I love being a missionary for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Love you all,
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment