Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hey everyone! hope everything is going well! things are going really well on this side of the world. This past week has been pretty good. we are working hard and we are really starting to help the members become involved with the missionary work here. it is awesome. This week, we spent time doing splits with some other areas in the zone and we also had to go into Kingston for zlc. I am healthy and love it here in Santa Cruz. the people are great and time is flying by way too fast. This past week, I have been thinking a lot about how the gospel is really here to help us become and measure up to our full potential. I thank God for allowing us to come to earth to be tried and tested, to learn and to grow, and eventually if we are faithful become like Him. I thank God for providing us with a Savior to make it all possible. I love my mission. And I love all of you back home,

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment