Monday, December 10, 2012


Hey everyone! hows it going? hope everything is going well. Things are going well with me. This past week has been pretty crazy, but I am doing very well. We have several investigators who are progressing really well and really want to be baptized. It is awesome to see the changes that occur in their lives as they accept and live the gospel. One investigator in particular has made a total change as she has been living the commandments of God. It is just awesome to see. The investigator is actually illiterate, but she has felt the Spirit many times in our lessons and in her prayers and at church. And she has a testimony of the truthfulness of the restoration of the gospel. On Saturday, however, I received a call that I am being transferred to be a zone leader in Santa Cruz which is located in the parish of Saint Elizabeth. The zone covers from Montego Bay to Mandeville. I am excited to go to Santa Cruz, but I am sad to leave Kingston. Over the past 6 months I have been here, I have truly grown to love the people. And I will be sad to leave them. I know that the Lord has other plans for me in Santa Cruz though. When we align our will with the Lord's will, we are able to do the Lord's work. The Lord knows what is best, and so I am very glad and excited to do whatever he wants me to do. I am excited to get to work in Santa Cruz and help the people there know the blessings of living the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am loving my mission, and wouldn't rather be doing anything else. Love you all back home,





Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment