Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hey everyone back home! hope you are doing well. This past week has been pretty crazy, but good none the less. It is especially crazy how fast time has been flying. This whole week seems like a blur. This past week, we had the opportunity of meeting several really awesome and promising investigators. One of them is the girl friend of a brother that we recently reactivated. We have only taught her twice so far, and she loves everything. She came to church yesterday with her two children and loved it as well. this investigator has been one of the most prepared to receive the gospel that I have taught yet. We are excited to help her to progress. She is awesome. We have also recently started teaching some partmember families as well who have a lot of potential. This past week, has been crazy with a lot of administrative things that have popped up as well. Our mission President was on another island for a few days, and right after he left there were a couple of things that took up a little of our time. This past week, I also had the opportunity of attending Grandpa's brother's funeral. At the funeral, I was really able to appreciate all of the knowledge that the restored gospel has given to us about the plan of salvation, and what truly happens after death. It was also really neat to be able to meet so many of my Jamaican family. I never knew there were so many Nugents haha. It really was a cool experience, and I found out that I live right next to some of my second cousins who we will try to teach. It was also really awesome to be able to see Grandma and Grandpa again. I always love seeing them. I dont have much time to email today, but it really just feels very strange now that time is winding down a little bit. I don't think about it much. and I dont really want to. Well I love you all back home

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment