Monday, May 13, 2013


Hello everyone! happy Mothers Day to all of the mothers out there haha. This past week has been pretty good in Kingston Jamaica. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened this past week. I have just enjoyed teaching, and finding people to teach. I feel like the branch is getting pretty excited about missionary work. Members are talking about it more. We have found and have been teaching a couple of really cool investigators. Yesterday, a really cool lady and her son came to church for the first time. The way this lady and her son were introduced to the church was quite remarkable. A while back, the investigator's son's friend accidentally texted a member in Spanish town on the son's phone, and 3 weeks after the member received the text, she felt prompted to call the number. As it turns out, the son who owns the phone that sent the text has been searching for the truth, and for a church for some time. Both he and his mother came to church together to our branch yesterday, and both of them LOVED church. We will be teaching them on Tuesday, so I am very excited for that. It is amazing to see how the Lord places people into our paths to teach. I feel very blessed.I am loving the mission. I have learned a ton,especially from my Mission President. I know this work is true, and that it is the work of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Love you all,

Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment