Monday, November 5, 2012

Hey everyone! hope things are going well. I have been doing really well over here in Jamaica. This past week has been pretty good. It has been really busy though because we had several meetings and 12 new missionaries came to the island, so that is pretty exciting. The work truly is hastening throughout the world.The Lord is moving his work forward. And I am very grateful to be apart of it. It is awesome how much joy and happiness we receive as we serve others and keep the commandments and worship our Heavenly Father. I truly have tasted of the fruit of the tree of life as described in Lehi's vision many times in my life. And im happy to be able to help others taste of it as well. I love serving my mission. I love the Lord. I love all of you. Have an excellent week,

Love,
Elder Nugent

No comments:

Post a Comment